Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC Jobs 2023 has announced the latest vacancies for the posts of Assistant Director Software, Assistant Director Networks, Assistant Director Bank, Assistant Director RECTT, Assistant Director Legal, Hardware Network Technician, Assistant, and Data Processing Officer. Interested Male and Female candidates can apply through the online application form at https://www.spsc.gov.pk/ before the last date.
Those candidates who have at least a graduate degree are eligible to apply for SPSC Jobs 2023. Candidates can also read the full advertisement before applying for these Jobs in Sindh. The Last date to apply is 10 February 2023.
SPSC Jobs 2023 Advertisement no. 1 Details:
|Category/ Sector||Govt Jobs|
|Organization||Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Read More: Today Government Jobs in Pakistan
Latest Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC Jobs 2023 Apply Online
|Sr. No||Post Name||No of Posts|
|1.||Assistant Director Software (BPS-17)||01|
|2.||Assistant Director Networks (BPS-17)||01|
|3.||Assistant Director Bank (BPS-17)||01|
|4.||Assistant Director RECTT (BPS-17)||02|
|5.||Assistant Director Legal (BPS-17)||01|
|6.||Hardware Network Technician (BPS-16)||01|
|8.||Data Processing Officer (BPS-16)||03|
SPSC Jobs 2023 Advertisement
How to apply for SPSC Jobs 2023?
- Interested candidates can apply online at https://www.spsc.gov.pk/.
- Candidates are required to mention their e-mail address in their Online Application Form.
- Candidates from Singh will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of the Application/Test Fee.
- Only Special persons are not required to deposit the application fee.
- Only Shortlisted Students can be called for an Interview.
- The Last date to apply is 10 February 2023.
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
About Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC):
The Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC) is a government agency in the province of Sindh, Pakistan that is responsible for recruiting and promoting civil servants in the province. It conducts competitive exams and interviews for various posts in the Sindh government and makes recommendations for appointments to the government. The Commission is also responsible for conducting departmental exams for the promotion of government servants. The SPSC is headed by a Chairman and comprises of other members appointed by the Governor of Sindh.
The Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC) conducts various competitive tests for the recruitment and promotion of civil servants in the Sindh province of Pakistan. These tests are held for a wide range of posts such as administrative, police, education, and other departments.
The SPSC typically conducts two types of tests:
- Combined Competitive Examination (CCE) – This is a highly competitive exam that is held for recruitment to various posts in the Sindh government. It consists of multiple choice questions (MCQs) on a wide range of subjects such as English, General Knowledge, and a relevant subject for the specific post.
- Departmental Examination – This is an exam that is held for the promotion of government servants within their department.