|Job title:||Research Partnerships, Brain|
|Location:||New York City, NY|
|Job Publish Date:||Sat, 14 May 2022 07:58:49 GMT|
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Mountain View, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in a partner-facing role at a technology company.
- Experience in agreement negotiation, partner management, or product management in an Internet or technology environment.
- Master’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in technology, business development, or other entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience in AI, physical, or life-sciences.
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving, process navigation, and cross-functional collaboration skills.
About the job
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
In this role, you will focus on supporting the US Research teams working on Brain. You will participate in product development and work alongside Research Scientists and Product Managers to realize product visions through business strategies and external partner development.
Google’s Global Partnerships team powers extraordinary user experiences through partnerships that solve users’ needs, advance our partners’ goals, and further Google’s mission. Our team provides meaningful solutions — from helping publishers and developers grow their businesses through monetization solutions, to helping our long-term partners anticipate and navigate change in a way that delivers economic and reputational value. We build and distribute products through partnerships across a multitude of product areas, including Ads, Search & Assistant, Geo, Platforms & Ecosystems, Devices & Services, Health, Retail, Payments, Next Billion Users, and more. We collaborate across Google, ensuring a coordinated approach when engaging with our most complex and strategic partners.
- Develop business and partnership strategies.
- Identify partner prospects and lead exploratory discussions.
- Negotiate and close product partnership agreements, including licensing technology and content, collaborative research agreements, infrastructure support agreement/statement of work, and/or etc.
- Create written communications and presentations with messages effectively tailored to different audience levels.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (including Engineering, Product, Legal, and Finance) to develop partner strategy and collaboration plans.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also and If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our .