|Job title:||Product and Business Development Manager, Cell Separations|
|Company:||BioMagnetic Solutions LLC|
|Location:||State College, PA|
|Job Publish Date:||Fri, 13 May 2022 07:59:12 GMT|
BioMagnetic Solutions seeks a Product and Business Development Manager with a proven track record to help fulfill its mission of accelerating the development and deployment of life-saving medicines. This role will directly impact the future and strategy of the business, furthering BioMagnetic Solutions’ reputation in the market. Work with a team of industry veterans, passionate technologists, and dynamic commercial leaders to bring the BioMagnetic Solutions vision to life. This position is onsite in State College, PA or a hybrid position.
What will you focus on:
Developing near- and long-term strategies defining BioMagnetic Solution’s role as a key provider of cell selection technologies as well as cultivating a network of development partners throughout the product life cycle. Serve as a subject matter expert in these areas, facilitating the launch of new products, and exist at the nexus between sales, marketing, operations, and R&D.
What are the priorities for the role:
- Lead our new product introduction (NPI) pipeline by focusing on the identification of our customer’s scientific and operational needs and translate those needs directly into product specifications, product forecasts, and marketing priorities.
- Support partnering and co-development efforts with 3rd parties to accelerate product adoption while also ensuring continued profitable growth of the business.
- Develop compelling marketing content, product messaging and positioning, and sales training modules for the commercial organization.
- Develop the product roadmap and go-to-market strategy for cell selection products, including market outlook, market segmentation, competitive assessment, opportunity prioritization, and product life cycle maintenance
- Develop strategies to achieve commercial results through establishing new markets for the company
- Support efforts to identify, prioritize, and execute 3rd party strategic relationships as a business development ambassador in support of commercial activities
- Establish and maintain a system of key performance indicators (KPI) and improvement metrics to ensure achievement of business unit revenue and growth objectives
- Collaborate with functional leaders across the organization to deliver a world class experience to our customers and exceed the company’s growth objectives
- Build key customer relationships to understand their business needs, objectives, and identity strategic business opportunities
- Coordinate the company’s marketing activities
- Oversee the gathering of market and competitor intelligence, financial analysis, competitive research, customer insight programs, and monitor media and events to gain a strong understanding of the market landscape
- Partner cohesively with sales and marketing to ensure appropriate content and marketing collateral is being produced
- Define the pricing strategy to ensure pricing is appropriate and is delivering margin/revenue goals
- Deliver scientific content, messaging and/or training to both internal and external stakeholders
- Fully understand and segment the defined markets to develop targeted commercial strategies
- BS or MS degree with 5+ years’ expertise in the life science industry. PhD/MBA preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in product management or business development, with experience in capital equipment and supporting reagents and consumables preferred
- Strong leadership, scientific, project management, and business development skills coupled with the ability to work with global and remote teams
- Self-starting strategic thinker with a demonstrated track record of success in the development of products for the scientific and clinical communities
- Intellectually curious; able to assimilate a broad base of information to quickly understand customer needs and match those to opportunities and internal capabilities
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally throughout an organization, leveraging soft skills to communicate and lead through influence
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple priorities using effective problem solving, resolution skills and a team focus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively and persuasively present information to senior management, customers, and employees 25 –
- 35% travel to include the office, conferences, and customer sites post-COVID.
Proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is a condition of hire for this position. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable law. [Please note that accommodations that involve remaining unvaccinated against COVID-19 may not be deemed reasonable for external-facing roles.]
BioMagnetic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits and training. BioMagnetic Solutions makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
BioMagnetic Solutions is committed to the inclusion of all qualified individuals in the hiring process, including but not limited to those with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation(s) to participate in the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powered by JazzHR