New Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs in Punjab January 2023 offers employment opportunities on a contractual basis. The JobUstad.com are posting all information regarding recruitment procedures and upcoming opportunities in the Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department on this page. The Latest Government of Punjab Jobs invites applications from talented, self-motivated, energetic, and result-oriented individuals to hire them for the vacant seats. Only male/ female citizens of Pakistan and AJK are eligible for the appointment. through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Today Jobs in Pakistan 2023 after the complete recruitment process.
New Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs in Punjab January 2023 Advertisement
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of the Punjab, invites applications from qualified and experienced individuals having domicile of the Punjab for the following posts on Contract Basis for ADP SCHEME Titled “STRENGTHENING OF DEVELOPMENT WING OF PRIMARY & SECONDARY HEALTHCARE DEPARTMENT”. The qualification and experience required for the posts is as under:
Name of Posts
- Deputy Director (Audit & Accounts)
- Deputy Director (Civil)
- Deputy Director (Architecture)
- Budget & Accounts Officer
- Planning Assistants
Qualifications & Experiences
- ACMA/CA + 5/7 Years of Experience
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering with 5 years of Experience
- Bachelors in Architecture with 5 years of Experience
- M.Com MBA with 1 year of Experience
- Masters Degree with experience of 2 years
Election Commission of Pakistan ECP Jobs
👆 Latest Vacant Positions👆
The official details are given in the ad below
How to Apply for Latest Government of Punjab Jobs?
- Candidate shall apply online by visiting National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk.
- Candidates shall submit duly filled in Application form (online), alongwith deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service, cop of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
- Test fee shall be paid through 1 Link 1 Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters using 20 Digits Invoice numbers generated in your fee slip. Only 1 bill invoice payment will be accepted.
- Incomplete applications or application received after due date or closing of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained. Application completed in all respect should reach NTS tilk25 January 2023.
- The date of written test/skill test shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS.
- Candidates shall have at least 50% marks in NTS test to qualify.
- In case of large number of candidates Qualifying NTS test, Appointing Authority reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks ratio of candidates.
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department “pshealth punjab.gov.pk
Managing Director Jobs