Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission KPPSC Jobs 2023 has announced the latest Jobs through advertisement no. 01. Both male and female candidates can apply online at @www.kppsc.gov.pk. KPPSC Jobs 2023 has released the latest posts for professors, Assitant professors, associate professors, Senior Registrar, District Specialists, Senior Inspectors, and male assistants.
Those Candidates who have a Bachelor’s to Master’s degree are eligible to Online apply for the Latest KPPSC Jobs 2023. The last date to apply online is 02 February 2023.
KPPSC Jobs 2023 Advertisement 02 2023 Details
|Category/ Sector||Govt Jobs|
|Organization||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Qualification||Masters, BSc, BS, B.Pharmachy, BDS|
Latest Vacancies in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission KPPSC Jobs 2023
- Professor Operative Dentistry
- Professor in Nephrology
- Professor in Dermatology
- Professor in Gynaecology (Clinical)
- Professor in Paediatrics (Clinical)
- Professor in Orthopedics (Clinical)
- Professor in Psychiatry (Clinical)
- Professor in Dermatology(Clinical)
- Associate Professor Dermatology (Clinical)
- Associate Professor Radiology (Clinical Sciences)
- Associate Professor in Family Medicine
- Associate Professor in Medical Education
- Associate Professor in Surgery
- Associate Professor Biochemistry
- Associate Professor Prosthodontics
- Associate Professor in Forensic Medicine
- Associate Professor in Neurology
- Assistant Professor Orthodontics
- Senior Registrar Prosthodontic
- Assistant Professor in Surgery
- Senior Registrar Dermatology
- District Specialist Nephrology
- Senior Registrar Surgery
- Assistant Professors in Peads Surgery
- Assistant Professor Urology
- Assistant Professor in Histopathology
- Assistant Professor in Radiology
- Assistant Professor in Urology
- Assistant Professor Paediatric Urology
- Assistant Professor Renal Transplant Urology
- Assistant Professor in Nephrology
- Assistant Professor Paediatric Nephrology
- Assistant Professor Renal Transplant Nephrology
- Senior Registrar Urology
- Senior Registrar in Nephrology
- Senior Registrar Dialysis
- Assistant Professor in Neuro Rehabilitation & Stoke
- Assistant Professor in Anaesthesia
- Male Assistant Professor in English
- Senior Inspector of Mines
KPPSC Jobs 2023 Online Apply – Advertisement 01
Eligibility Criteria for KPPSC Jobs 2023 Online apply
Applicants who want to apply online for the KPPSC Lecturer Jobs candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Both Male and Female candidates are eligible to apply for all Jobs.
- Candidates must Have a KPK domicile.
- Applicants must have a master, BSc, BS, B.Pharmachy, and BDS.
How to Apply for KPPSC Jobs 2023?
- Interested candidates can visit KPPSC’s official website www.kppsc.gov.pk and apply for the online application form.
- KPPSC will not accept applications other than online.
- Documents are not required for an online application form.
- Applicants who have KPK Domicile are eligible.
- The Last date to apply online is 02 February 2023.
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
About Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission (KPPSC):
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission (KPPSC) is a government agency in the province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan that is responsible for recruiting and promoting civil servants in the province. It conducts competitive exams and interviews for various posts in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government and makes recommendations for appointments to the government.
The KPPSC is headed by a Chairman and comprises of other members appointed by the Governor of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The Commission is responsible for the recruitment of various posts through competitive examination and interviews, and also for conducting departmental exams for promotion of government servants.
The KPPSC also conduct various competitive exams for recruitment and promotion of civil servants in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. These exams are held for a wide range of posts such as administrative, police, education, and other departments. The selection process is based on merit, as well as quotas for various categories such as women, minorities, and people with disabilities