Balochistan Medical Emergency Response Center Jobs January 2023 has been announced latest vacancies and invites application from qualified and experienced individuals for the following positions purely on contract basis. Balochistan Government, set up Medical Emergency Response Centers (MERC) as the province’s first specialized emergency service, running ambulances and providing emergency healthcare through certified and trained Emergency Medical Technicians and Medical Doctors 24/7.
The Project is mandated to establish 25 Centers along all 08 Highways. All centers are equipped with trained emergency personal, emergency supplies, and advance lifesaving ambulances. In these New Govt Jobs in Balochistan the eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country can apply through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Today Jobs in Pakistan 2023 after the complete recruitment process
Balochistan Medical Emergency Response Center Jobs January 2023
MERC 1122 Vacancies Balochistan
- Medical Officer
- Monitoring Officer
- EMT Medical Technician
- LTV Drivers
- Nursing Orderly
- Security Guard
Election Commission of Pakistan ECP Jobs
👆 Latest Vacant Positions👆
The official details are given in the ad below
How to Apply for New Govt Jobs in Balochistan?
- All interested candidates are may apply through submit applications at Head Office Medical Emergency Response Centers (MERC) 1122 Balochistan. House No#: 64/227, Jinnah Town, Adjacent to Pak-Turk School, Quetta.
- Wrong Information or incomplete Application will not be acceptable.
- After Checking of application only shortlisted candidate will call for test interview.
- Candidate are require to attach Original documents Copies( Cnic, Degrees,Domicile, Certificates) Along with Application form,
- No TA/ DA Will be Give to any candidate for test or Interview.
- Government servants are apply through proper channels.